Learning Management & Compliance
With the Active Learner® System
The Active Learner System
Active Learner® is a web-based learning management and compliance system designed to help upstream, midstream, and downstream companies address the unique learning and development requirements of the oil and gas industry. A strong focus on the management of knowledge, curriculums, and job roles helps organizations immediately improve worker performance while helping meet training and development initiatives.
Active Learner integrates with your current LMS or HRIS, or acts as your LMS, providing one system to store and access courses, evaluations, documents, records, manuals, and procedures. Consolidating all training information into one system streamlines administration and allows you to review and report the company-wide training initiatives and identify individuals who have completed particular qualifications at a glance. And on demand web-based access enables you to develop workforce competency by building the core skills and knowledge needed on-the-job.
Active Learner does this by:
- Providing employees with one system for immediate on-the-job access to information, tools, training and their own personalized learning paths.
- Helping companies meet their requirements for compliance, assurance, and enterprise standards with effective learning content, thorough tracking, automated scheduling, and custom reports.
- Allowing supervisors to easily create and deliver effective training content, curriculums, and evaluations.
- Providing one web-based, centralized system to track, manage, update, all training from e-learning to instructor-led training events, in a scalable system.
Compliance Support for Companies
Automatic Gap Analysis & Automated Self-Scheduling
Ensure that workers are up-to-date on required certifications and training.
Compliance & Audience Reporting
Clearly show progress toward compliance and competency goals. Employers can easily identify areas of non-conformance and take corrective action.
Training & Records Management
Document knowledge gained, not simply that training has been delivered.
Active Learner® provides one system to track, review, and deliver all training - an online repository for storing and delivering courses, evaluations, documents, manuals, and procedures. Consolidating these activities streamlines administration and improves worker productivity by providing on-the-job access to information, tools, and training.
- Curriculum Development
- Records Management
- Compliance Management
- Assurance Support
- e-Learning Content & Test Development
- Effective Knowledge Transfer
- Classroom Training Management
- On-Demand Access
- AICC/SCORM Compliant
- Multi-Language Interface
- Software as a Service (SaaS) hosted, no software needed