Enterprise-wide eLearning for Operations and Maintenance Personnel
Develop a More Resilient and Skilled Workforce
The ePilot™ elearning libraries enable companies to start using well-balanced industry-driven content immediately without having to develop their own. Enterprise subscriptions include unlimited access to all e-learning modules in a library, from EHS to technical skills and unit operations.
Identify & Bridge Knowledge Gaps
With pre- and post-assessments so that you can track, report, and remediate any training gaps.
Assure Competency & Compliance
Develop an enterprise-wide training standard with attention to site-specific requirements.
Looking for hard copies of this training material?
Programs In Learning Operating Techniques - PILOT®
Our knowledge transfer focus began 50 years ago as the exclusive developer of the PILOT Process Operations and PROFIT Production Operations training series for the American Petroleum Institute (API). All titles are specifically developed for operator use.
- Comprehensive Topics - Covers over 75 topics specific to operator training.
- Industry Standard - Specifically designed for operators, it is the official PILOT process operations curriculum developed for the American Petroleum Institute.
- Proven Instructional Design - Content meets stringent industry association standards to facilitate learning, improve proficiency, and meet compliance requirements.
- Ideal for Classroom Settings - For users who prefer a traditional learning format, or where computer access is not available or permitted.
- Budget Conscious - Pricing is per workbook/video/DVD.
- Achievement Certificates - Learners may earn Certificates of Achievement recognizing the number of hours of training in their successful course completions.
Workbook/Video Topics include Distillation, Instrumentation, Valves, Pumps, Compressors, Fluid Mechanics, Fire Fighting, and Gas Measurement.